Gutter Cleaning San Antonio
Best Gutter Cleaning Services
Cleaning Gutters is laborious and dirty, no homeowner enjoys this task. Here at Express Roofing San Antonio, we offer gutter cleaning services so you don’t have to climb ladders and get your hands dirty. No more asking the neighbor or your husband to clean the gutters and hoping they don’t fall. Call us and we’ll get it done quickly and efficiently. Homes and businesses alike can benefit from gutter cleaning. Keep yourself and family members safe; have us do the work for you.
Our Gutter Clean out Service involves cleaning off the roof and cleaning out the gutters either by hand or with a back pack leaf blower. We make sure all elbows and downspouts are clear by blowing air through them. We check to make sure all gutters and downspouts are securely fashioned to the house. All debris removed from the gutters and the roof is cleaned up. Express Roofing San Antonio is on every gutter clean out and performs an inspection of the roof at that time. Anything found during the inspection will be noted along with a proposal for repair.
As with other maintenance tasks, Express Roofing San Antonio knows that when it comes to cleaning your gutters, timing is everything. Ideally a home’s gutter system should be cleaned twice per year, at the beginning of spring and at the beginning of fall. Cleaning the gutters in early spring will ensure proper flow, minimizing the risk of rust and weight damage during the rainy season. Having the gutters cleaned at the beginning of fall ensures the leaves will still be dry, minimizing the chance for mold build up. When precipitation occurs the water will flow freely through the gutter and into the downspout ensuring little or no damage to the gutter. Do not wait to have the gutters cleaned only one time per year. Minimal cleaning assures small animals such as squirrels and birds have had time to nest among the debris and leave their droppings in the gutter. The presence of organic matter and water leads to the formation of mold, contributing to the further clogging of the gutter system. Our technicians hand bag all the gutter debris and check all downspouts to ensure proper water flow.
Express Roofing San Antonio Gutter cleaning
- Clean the top of the ‘guards’ off – removing any debris that has accumulated.
- Clean any debris off the roof valleys – only going up as far as the technician can reach using a pole.
- Use a pressure washing wand or hose sprayer (spraying inside the gutter) to push the debris toward and down the downspout until all debris is removed from the gutter and downspout.
- If the downspouts have an underground pipeline to channel the water, we will remove the piping from the downspout end to prevent clogging from any gutter debris (we are not responsible for cleaning the underground gutter piping).
- Rinse any overspray or debris off the outside of the gutter, fascia, windows, siding, etc.
- Bag and remove any debris from the landscape, bottom of the downspouts, roof valleys, and gutter system.
Obviously, gutter and downspout cleaning will keep your gutters cleaned out and prevent water from backing up and causing this type of damage. Water flows smoothly through the gutter channel and out the downspouts and away from your home.
Most homes are designed to have gutters divert water away from the foundation. Moisture in a structure’s foundation leads to exterior cracks in the brick and mortar, which can lead to extensive structural damage of your property.
We offer a 30 day guarantee that your gutters and downspouts are completely free of debris once we have completed the gutter cleaning service. If you discover we missed something 29 days later, just call us and we’ll schedule a follow up service call free of charge. By the way, we’re the only gutter cleaning company in San Antonio that offers a 30 day guarantee! So what are you waiting for , give us a call today.